Backtrace from warning 'mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect.php]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111)' at /home/ab2bdev/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php 1143:
WordPress › Error
- /home/ab2bdev/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php 1143 calling mysql_connect()
- /home/ab2bdev/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php 549 calling db_connect()
- /home/ab2bdev/public_html/wp-includes/load.php 336 calling __construct()
- /home/ab2bdev/public_html/wp-settings.php 72 calling require_wp_db()
- /home/ab2bdev/public_html/wp-config.php 177 calling require_once()
- /home/ab2bdev/public_html/wp-load.php 29 calling require_once()
- /home/ab2bdev/public_html/wp-blog-header.php 12 calling require_once()
- /home/ab2bdev/public_html/index.php 17 calling require()
Error establishing a database connection
This either means that the username and password information in your
wp-config.php file is incorrect or we can't contact the database server at
localhost. This could mean your host's database server is down.
- Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
- Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname?
- Are you sure that the database server is running?
If you're unsure what these terms mean you should probably contact your host. If you still need help you can always visit the WordPress Support Forums.